Just Single Parents Review
- Ease of use 75% 75%
- Features 70% 70%
- Safety 80% 80%
- Quality of members 75% 75%
- Value for money 80% 80%
Just Single Parents is for single mom and single dads who want to go back to the dating scenario. This single parent dating site caters majorly for singles in the UK, although there are sister sites on the network that focuses better on other regions. It also boasts of a healthy and active user-base with detailed profiles. Members are allowed to take an in-depth quiz for the purpose of getting enough information on what kind of person individuals seek or what they are looking for on the platform for a proper an effective member recommendation and matching. Although its subscription is not cheap, there are other sites that do not match its standard but charges the same price or more. However, your membership plan will give you access to all its features. You will be able to get real-time alerts on activities, send virtual gifts, use the instant chat etc. You can even enjoy its “encounter” game which can match you with other interested members.
User base Single Parents
Gender Male: 45% Female: 55%
SYSTEM OF MATCHING
Registration is easy on the site. On the membership form, you will choose your gender and the gender you seek, provide you first name, your date of birth, email, password and you are a member already. You will then need to create and set up your profile. Here you will be asked to provide basic information that will describe you properly to anyone that checks into your profile. You will also be able to upload video intros and you can take advantage of this by specifying the kind of partner and relationship you want. You can also play the “encounter” game where you will be presented with pictures of members and you can decide if you like them or not. You can also search for members using the filter to set your criteria.
PROS AND CONS
- It has a good customer care service that attends to members via live chats.
- You will get alerts on your mobile in real-time on activities in your account.
- You will need a membership plan to enjoy all its features.
- It does not have a smart-phone app for mobile devices.
- The site shares its database with other sites which is not good for user’s privacy.
- The membership plan is automatically renewed upon expiration of subscription which may result in unprecedented deductions of credit from your account.
JustSingleParents.com is dedicated to single moms and dads that wants to try online dating. The site is cool and it is easy to navigate. It has interesting features to make communication with other members interesting. You will however need to buy a membership plan for full access and its a bit expensive. There are complains that several members on the site are not genuine single parents but just guys looking for sex partners. You may however report such persons to the admin if you are not interested and you can be sure they will handle such properly. If you are a single parent living in the UK and you need interested singles for a relationship in that region, you should check into the site.
- You can join the site and create a profile for free.
- You will be able to use the chat service and send messages.
- You can add members to your favorite list.
- You can upload your photos and put up videos to describe yourself and what you want.
- You will have a virtual diary to yourself where you can put down memories and activities you will like to keep.
- You can make use of the search option to check for specific people like “who’s online” etc.
- You can send virtual gifts to any member.
- Subscription Access period
£29.95 1 month
£59.97 3 months
£90.00 6 months
£150.00 1 year
*Visit the website for the latest pricing.