Seeking Millionaire Review
- Ease of use 80% 80%
- Features 80% 80%
- Safety 85% 85%
- Quality of members 90% 90%
- Value for money 80% 80%
Seeking Millionaire, founded 10 years ago was created to help wealthy people whose activity has a heavy demand on their time to find a relationship partner. If you are wealthy or attractive and you are looking for a like-minded person, or someone totally different from you for a serious relationship, a date or for flirt, seekingmillionaire.com has it all. Seeking millionaire is a niche website that specifically caters for an exclusive clientele, and you are going to get a really nice treat worth the fee you pay. There are over 400,000 active millionaire singles in this millionaire dating site and it has been one of the best millionaire matchmakers online so far, hosting wealthy people seeking attractive ladies and a millionaire match.
User base Millionaire singles
Popularity (members) 400,000 +
Gender Male: 59% Female: 41%
SYSTEM OF MATCHING
Sign up on seeking millionaire is free for all, though it will be a limited trial until you upgrade. This is to ensure you really want to be a member. As a basic member, you will fill up details like your Email, gender, and birthday, how you got to know the site, amongst other personal information. You have to be honest with the information you provide and upload your real photos as all this will be manually verified. The unique thing in this registration process is that you have to choose between you being an “attractive member” or a “wealthy member”, and what you are looking for. This will help other millionaire singles know the kind of person they are communicating with.
PROS AND CONS
- Members are deeply scrutinized, and with the ‘verified’ icon on profiles you can know members that are genuine and safe to chat with.
- They are security conscious when it comes to safety of members and delete members that pose threat to others.
- You can be sure of meeting at least an attractive or a wealthy one as there is a dedicated section for this on the site.
- Signing up is free but you must upgrade to access the full features.
- Standard attractive members are always unable to access their mailbox until the photos and relationship section is approved, which may take a while.
- You will not get a refund in case you change your mind, not even few days after subscription.
Seeking millionaire is a reputable millionaire matchmaker, and it ensures member’s identities are not framed. They perform strong scrutiny that guarantees safety of members. There is a strict verification of profile and photos, and ones you are verified, you have the advantage of getting more views by other millionaire singles in this community. You can as well pay a small fee to verify yourself just to increase your chances of getting a millionaire match and gain access to other millionaire singles. This proper security checks for safety amongst other interesting features puts this millionaire matchmaker to the top of the list of millionaire dating sites. Seeking millionaire has recorded a lot of success in linking up attractive and wealthy singles with ease and at an affordable fee.
- You can receive and send messages to members.
- You will be able to set your pictures as private.
- You can search certified members with the advance search option.
- You can block any member you feel insecure with.
- You will get a ‘verified’ icon on your profile when you detail and true identity has been confirmed.
- You can have access to several relationship tips, from blogs for free.
- You can enjoy an advance search option which features age, income, fitness, verified etc.
- 6 Months: $69.95
- 3 Months: $49.95
- 1 Month: $20